Good Topics for Controversial Research Paper Writing
Students are often being asked by their teachers to write controversial research papers. The purpose of assigning a controversial research paper to students is to find out how good students are at defending their viewpoint.
There are many controversial topics for students to write a controversial research paper; here is the list of a few controversial research paper topics from which student may select a topic of his/her interest for writing good controversial research papers:
- Should Same Sex Marriage Be Adopted?
- Is President Obama Doing Things The Right Way?
- Abortion – Neither Right Nor Wrong
- Controversies Behind The Nuclear Weapons
- Is It Right To Teach About The Sexual Education In Schools?
- Is Animal Testing Right Or Wrong?
- No Child Left Behind – A Controversial Act
- Why Is Stem Cell Research A Controversy?
- Should Prostitution Be Legalized?
- Should Violent Video Games Be Banned For Kids?
- Controversies Behind The Illegal Immigration
- Why Is Political Correctness Considered To Be Wrong?
- Homosexuality – A Growing Controversy
- Assisted Suicide – Whether One Should Take It As Fair Or Unfair
- Women In The Military – Should Be Or Shouldn't Be
- Do Vaccines Cause Autism? Or It Is Just A Misconception
These were some topics regarding the controversial issues in order to guide students in selection of a good topic for their controversial research paper. Hopefully, students will get an advantage from the preceding topics and select a topic of their interest for writing controversial research papers.